Moose Jaw Co-op Association Ltd. is hiring a Part-Time Pharmacist for our location in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about us, please explore our website.
What you’ll do:
You will assist in developing our Pharmacy & Home Health Care line with the goal of delivering consistent positive experiences at an outstanding customer service level. As a brand ambassador, you will model living the brand everyday through our guiding statements and our values of excellence, trustworthy, community and people first.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, this position will provide pharmaceutical care according to established policies within the organization as well as the Saskatchewan College of Pharmacists guidelines, including, but not limited to, pharmaceutical consultation, drug utilization review, medication counseling, medication histories, drug information, and education roles of prescription and over the counter needs.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
• Licensed and able to practice pharmacy in Saskatchewan (and be in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Pharmacists)
• Demonstrated initiative and drive for results; excels in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service skills, good communication and leadership skills
• Ability to handle multiple demands - adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic and energetic team
• Willing to actively participate in patients’ healthcare outcomes • Willingness to participate in various managed care initiatives (osteoporosis, diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension & asthma) and wellness clinics within the community • Experience with Home Health Care products would be an asset
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Please apply by email to email@example.com. Electronic applications must be sent in either Microsoft Word format (.doc) or Adobe Reader format (.pdf).
Deadlines for applications is June 1 2020.