Moose Jaw Co-op is hiring an Executive Assistant at our Administration Office located in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.moosejawcoop.com.
What you’ll do:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting and managing the administrative functions of the General Manager of the Moose Jaw Co-op, including communications, organization, scheduling, and reporting. This position provides highly sensitive support to the General Manager, Board of Directors, and the Senior Leadership Team. Responsibilities require the exercise of independent and professional judgement, technical office administrative abilities, and strong organizational capabilities.
1) Support and assist the General Manager of Moose Jaw Co-op and other members of the Senior Leadership Team as directed.
2) Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
3) Provide follow-up support on special projects and initiatives.
4) Prepare, maintain, and distribute all agendas, minutes and reports for Board meetings, Board Committee meetings and other Senior Leadership/Management meetings.
5) Record Keeping: To maintain records of Director’s meetings, special events attendance, and Board work.
6) Co-ordinate and facilitate the Annual General Meeting.
7) Provide a professional and courteous service approach at all times, while on the phone, in person, or through email.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career with the Moose Jaw Co-op and:
• You have a degree or diploma in Business Administration or a combination of relevant education and experience.
• 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant, working with confidential information.
• An understanding of Co-operatives (acts and bi-laws) and Board of Director Governance.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented, and strive to be the best in what you do.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Please apply by email to email@example.com Electronic applications must be sent in either Microsoft Word format (.doc) or Adobe Reader format (.pdf).
Deadlines for applications is August 21, 2020.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.